HAOYANG HYE series Geotextile Ecological Bag (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) can be applied in slope engineering, completely replacing the stone, cement and other materials, to significantly reduce cost of project. After construction, slope will be covered by vegetation surface, to enable a green excavated slope surface, and formation of slope of natural ecology. Permeability through soil filtering, allows slope to be highly permeable, to prevent and stabilize soil loss, the local landslide, slope collapse greatly, to form a permanently high stability natural slope.Product Specifications
|Tested Property||Unit||Test Method||POLYESTER FILAMENT NONWOVEN||POLYPROPYLENE STAPLE FIBER NONWOVEN|
|Tensile Strength||kn/m||ASTM D 4595||6||5.8|
|Elongation||%||ASTM D 4595||30-80||30-80|
|CBR Burst Strength||Kn||ASTM D 6241||1||0.75|
|Typical Bag Size||81cm×45cm||81cm×45cm|
Materials: PP or PET
Regular sizes: 110cm×50cm,103cm×70cm,95cm×35cm81cm×45cm,60cm×45cm,60cm×40cmetc.(as required)
Color: Black, Black Green, Grey or White (as required)
Production ability: 100, 000 bags/day
Length = length of Geobag (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) - (12-15) cm
Width = width of Geobag (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) x 0.7 cm
Height = height of Geobag (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) x 0.4cm
1. Ecological hydraulic project: Natural environment zones for ecological zone river, soil and water conservation, reservoir fluctuations zone re-greening, wetland, lake and coastal banks engineering
2. Road works: Embankment slopes, retaining walls, mountain slope excavation, bridge pier slopes, culverts, splay walls, sound barriers, ecological isolation zones, swelling soil slopes, and freeze-thaw zone slopes
3. Railway projects: Embankment slopes, retaining walls, mountain excavation slopes, bridge pier slopes, culverts, splay wall, Ecological Scenic Lot ecological slopes, environmentally fragile areas
4. Municipal landscaping works: mountain regreening, mountain excavation slopes, urban ecological banks, parks and lakeshores, landfills, mining regreening, golf courses, landscape walls, saline-alkali soil slopes
5. Real estate landscape works: Artificial landscape rivers, residential area slopes, gardening landscape walls, hydrophilic retaining walls, green roofs
6. Others: Slope collapse emergency treatment, desert greening, nature reserves, rivers and lakes coastal protection embankment, military fortifications, bunkers, ammunition storage point, floodwalls, ecological vertical walls, ecological regreening for the existing hard structure surface
In addition to a high corrosion resistance, ultraviolet resistance, and aging resistance, the geobag (slope bag, afforest bag) is also resistant to combustion and pests, toxin free, non-combustible and stable. It also will not be affected by chemicals in the soil, or rot, due to its outstanding physical and water-penetration performances that are highly reliable and praised by our customers. With the addition of moisture resistance materials that do not absorb water, do not damage or otherwise cause deformations in the bag, this bag can be used in even the most polluted water.
Geotextile ecological bags (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) are an important component for flexible ecological slope engineering systems, with filtering functions for objective-water penetration and soil conservation in order to prevent the loss of fillings (mixture of soil and other nurseries), and to maintain a normal exchange of moisture in the soil. This reduces the hydrostatic pressure of the slope, while simultaneously maintaining effective and timely replenishment of the water needed for plant growth in order to maintain media required for vegetation life. Geotextile ecological bags (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) are made from environment-friendly materials to allow the plant to grow freely through the bag. Roots enter the engineering foundation soil, anchoring the plant between the ground and the bag (the longer the roots, the stronger they are) in order to ensure a greater degree of permanence in a slope by preventing erosion, and thus, reducing maintenance costs.
Geotextile ecological bags (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) are widely used in slope engineering, to completely replace stone, cement and other materials in order to significantly reduce project costs. After construction, the slope will be covered by a vegetation surface, in order to allow the slope formation to follow natural ecology without erosion. Permeability through soil filtering allows the slope to be highly permeable which prevents and stabilizes soil loss, thus preventing landslides, erosion or slop collapse, and instead, offering a highly stable, solid, natural slope.
HAOYANG HYE series geotextile ecological bags (Slope Bag, Afforest Bag) are made from Polypropylene (PP) or Polyester Fiber (PET), by ironing a needle-punch non-woven fabric on both sides through special processing.
Haoyang is a leading environmental protection service provider, a manucturer, marketer and installer of geosynthtic products and service. We deliver consistancy of products and service to our customers through our expertise and professional team with the determination to serve our customers and protect our enviroment.
Our national approved R&D Center focuses on new material, product and project innovation; our team of expertise focuses on quality and customized products, giving us the strength to handle challenging projects to guarantee our clients' success.
As a geobag manufacturer in China, Haoyang brand geobag have exported to Africa, brasil, Indonesia, Malaysia, singapore, Philippines, Australia , Canada, Dubai and so on. According to the application, Haoyang brand geobag can also be referred to as geotextile ecological bag; nonwoven geobag; plant growth bag; grow bag; plant bag; ecological bag/environment protection bag; afforest bag; slope bag/revetment bag; lawn grow bag/slope plant bag; slope ecological bag; green ecological bag.