HAOYANG HYH series HDPE geomembrane, the use of imported foreign brands of geomembrane material by blow molding method of production and processing, has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, and large temperature range (-60~+60) for 50 years and long service life, widely used in landfill, solid waste landfill seepage,sewage treatment plant, artificial lake seepage, tailings disposal etc..Product Specifications
|Tested Property||Unit||Test Method||HYH0.5||HYH0.75||HYH1.0||HYH1.25||HYH1.5||HYH2.0||HYH2.5||HYH3.0|
|Thickness(miminum average)||mm||ASTM D 5199||0.5||7.5||1||1.25||1.5||2||2.5||3|
|Density||g/m³||ASTM D 1505||0.94||0.94||0.94||0.94||0.94||0.94||0.94||0.94|
|Strength at Break||N/mm||ASTM D 6693||13||20||27||33||40||53||67||80|
|Strength at Yield||N/mm||ASTM D 6693||7||11||15||18||22||29||37||44|
|Elongation at Break||%||ASTM D 6693||700|
|Elongation at Yield||%||ASTM D 6693||12|
|Tear Resistance||N||ASTM D 1004||62||93||125||156||187||249||311||374|
|Puncture Resistance||N||ASTM D 4833||160||240||320||400||480||640||800||960|
|Carbon Black Content||%||ASTM D 1603||2~3|
|Notched Constant Tensile Load||hr||ASTM D 5397||300|
|OIT,min||ASTM D 3895||100|
|Standard OIT,retained after 90 days||%||ASTM D 3895||55|
|UV Resistance High Pressure OIT,retained after 1600 hours(mim.avg)||%||ASTM D 5885||50|
|Subzero 70℃ Embrittlement of low temperature impact||Pass|
|Typical Roll Width(40'HC)||m||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/||5.92/7/8/9/|
By processing methods: Smooth surface, single rough surface, spot surface, rugged surface
Width: 1m-10mfor thickness <1.0mm
Color: Black, White, Blue, Green, or different colors
Length: 50m-100m, or as required by customer
Production Process: Geomembrane, also known as water-proof plate, is made from polymer materials like polyethylene, through blow molding.
Packing: roll, woven fabric
1. HDPE geomembrane liner is useful in a variety of environmental protection and sanitation applications: landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants
2. HDPE geomembrane is applicable in hydraulic engineering operations such as seepage control, plugging, reinforcement for rivers, lakes, reservoirs and dams, slope protection, etc.
3. HDPE geomembrane applications in municipal engineering include subway construction, underground works of buildings, roof gardens, sewage pipe seepage control, etc.
4. Polyethylene impermeable membrane is often used in gardens, artificial lakes, rivers, reservoirs, slopes and many more.
5. High density polyethylene geomembrane liner is applicable to the petrochemical industry, finding many different uses in chemical plants, oil refineries, storage tank seepage control, chemical reaction cells, lining and secondary lining for sedimentation tanks, etc.
6. Polyethylene geomembrane liner is applicable to mining operations in washing pools, soaking pools, ash-fields, dissolving pools, settling pools, and tailings substrates seepage control.
7. Low density polyethylene geomembrane is used for transport facilities such as foundation reinforcement for road and culvert seepage control.
8. HDPE geomembrane liner is often used in agricultural applications for operations such as seepage control for reservoirs, drinking water wells, water storage ponds, and irrigation systems.
9. HDPE geomembrane is find in aquaculture industrial applications for the lining of intensive factory farming ponds, fish ponds, shrimp ponds, sea cucumber ring slope protection, etc.
10. For salt production operations, HDPE geomembrane liners are used for saltworks crystalline pool lining, brine pool hatch covers, and salt membranes.
Based on the molecular structure of its raw materials, polyethylene (PE) geomembranes are divided into low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) geomembrane, and high-density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane. The raw materials are colorless and transparent but our fabric rolls can be made into a variety of colors such as black, green, blue, yellow, etc. Two color options can be made using both sides of the sheet.
The Haoyang HYH series HDPE geomembrane liner is produced using a blow molding method and materials that produce an excellent finished material that is resistant to environmental stress, low temperature, aging, and corrosion. The membranes have a wide useful temperature range and can be used for up to 50 years without replacement. The membranes are outstandingly effective when installed in landfills, sewage treatment plants, artificial lakes and many other applications.
Excellent impermeability, high puncture resistance, highly chemical resistant, anti-aging, strong cohesiveness and simple installation.
Haoyang is a leading environmental protection service provider, a manucturer, marketer and installer of geosynthtic products and service. We deliver consistancy of products and service to our customers through our expertise and professional team with the determination to serve our customers and protect our enviroment.
Our national approved R&D Center focuses on new material, product and project innovation; our team of expertise focuses on quality and customized products, giving us the strength to handle challenging projects to guarantee our clients' success.
We are one of the leading geomembrane manufacturers based in China, Haoyang brand geomembrane linners have exported to Indonesia, Australia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Germany, Canada, Dubai and so on., we also in charge of geomembrane installation.
According to the production process, the product can also be called simply: hdpe geomembrane; hdpe liner; geomembrane liner; hdpe pond liner; hdpe sheet; geomembrane blown film.
We can also provide the geomembrane composite with woven or nonwoven geotextile, so called: composite geomembrane; compund geomembrane; composite geotextile; compund geotextile.
According to the application, they can also be referred to as geomembrane pond liner; geomembrane barrier; geomembrane dams; geomembrane driveway; geomembrane for landfill.